Join our server on Discord

A Hero's Duty: A Zero and Maero Production
"Hey now, that's not right. Dogs don't talk English, and they certainly don't tell their masters to go fuck themselves." He grabbed her by her hair and tugged on it, making her look at the cage with the mouse inside of it. "Pay attention to our little friend there, dear. You will notice he has a smaller version of your own collar on him. That collar is for-"

Tobias was interrupted as the collar suddenly exploded, splattering blood onto the walls and ground and sending the head and body flying in two different directions, both of which were twitching before completely stopping.

"God damn it. I pressed the button to early. Look, Jessie. Jean. Whatever the fuck your name is, point is, if you be a good little doggy, you live and I will release you in one week. You disobey, and I'll pop your head off. And I may, or may not have sex with your corpse. Your choice. I blow you up and use your head to blow me off, or you act like a puppy for a week and go free."
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Hero's Duty: A Zero and Maero Production - by MasterZero - 12-11-2010, 04:06 PM