Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Animators!
"Shut up pet!" Erusemon ordered, slapping Kari hard across the face. "You do not make requests of me! Silence, sit and watch. Angewomon is fighting to free you and herself! She is fighting to make I am defeated! If that isnt worth dying for then you arent worth the crest that is wasted on you!" Erusemon scolded. He then turned back to angewomon. "So then, are you ready Anegwomon. The clock is almost out, your five minutes are almost gone...ready to start again?"

Whether or not she answered, the Sand would soon start vibrating again, and Erusemon would continue his teasing and ridicule.

The Sands pleasuring power was just as great as it was before, but this time Angewomon had time to prepare for it. Still, it felt just as good, if not better as her body continued to slowly slide down. The objective was not to move a muscles, to sink as slowly as possible, to outlast the sand itself.

“That’s it… let it take you, Angewomon. Cum for me and let my sands devour your luscious body.” Ersuemon taunted from his throne, now picking Kari and placing her on his lap, near his erect cock. "Lick it and pleasure it and I might spare here." He whispered to the loli before continuing.

“Look down at yourself, that’s it. See how the sand wants you? See how it sucks at your lovely Mons?… You’re hips? Do you feel it stroking you?…Lapping at your center?… Licking the lovely little bud of your clitoris? Do you feel the pleasure it gives to you my little Angy?”

Suddenly the vibrations would spike slightly, and Angewomon was sunk almost to her breasts now, almost! She had to hold still, if she didnt, her breasts would come in contact with the sand, and it would all be over. How could she resist it when it had both her pussy and breasts in its pleasuring grip?

“It’s so deep inside you, It’s going to make you cum soon. Let it have you…” Erusemon purred, beckoning the sand to slightly increase its strength, though he did not effect how fast it continued to pull her under.

After a time the maniacal human turned digimon would smile and lean forward. “Face it Angy, you can’t fight it… Why don’t you imagine that it’s me licking you… stroking you…. fucking you…” He teased, giving her a good look at his large erect cock as Kari most likely sucked and licked it.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Silver and Zero production) Animators! - by Maero - 12-04-2010, 09:28 AM