Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Animators!
"And I do know how you feel! But what will happen if one of us does die? If one of us is killed and the other is left. Isnt a broken heart more painful that regret?" Tali was shaking slightly now, only a few weeks ago she would have never guessed she would be arguing love with commander Shepherd. "Damn it Alex! I dont even know how I feel about this! Its...Its sudden and right now Im not sure I could handle a loss like this..." Tali was far to unsure, far to pained to make this decision. Only a little while ago she had found that her father was dead, killed in an attempt to control the geth. She was already feeling the pain of that loss, and had already felt the pain of losing Shepherd once before. Her heart secretly desired him, but she could not bring herself to become so vulnerable to a man she had already lost once. Shepherd, err, Alex, needed to give her a push of some kind. Something that required no more thinking, something that would break through past her mind and to her heart. But what?
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Silver and Zero production) Animators! - by Maero - 11-27-2010, 03:29 PM