Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Animators!
((Last post. Good night))

"Wait, Tali," Alex quickly said, holding her in his embrace. "I just want you to know, that no matter what you decide on, I am thankful to have you as my friend and ally. I remember when you, Garrus, and I fought against the Thorian, and how the three of us overcame it. I remember the rachni, where you and Liara helped me and how you accepted my judgment to let the Queen go. I remember so much of my adventures, and you're always there with me. Thank you, Tali. For being a true friend." As he said this somewhat true to his heart speech, he used his powers on the Quarien. He tried to force her into a trance, just a few seconds where she would be mentally asleep. That would have been all he needed... "Our enemies better watch out. Just you and me together is pretty scary. Imagine this entire crew working together, for the good of the galaxy," he finished, before slowly releasing her.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Silver and Zero production) Animators! - by MasterZero - 11-26-2010, 06:29 PM