Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Animators!
Two hours slowly went by with Erusemon asking questions, and waiting. Finally he stopped and said, "Oh look at the time! Only an hour left to go, if you stay as still as you have been this whole time, you will win and be safe." He said cheerfully. Still, hope was fleeting. Angewomon had slowly been sinking the entire time, her smallest movements causing her to slip farther and farther into the deadly pleasure sand below. "How does it feel Angewomon? I bet your are really feeling it now. Its only a matter of time." He said with a smile. Angewomon would feel the vibrations reaching up and pleasuring her, lightly teasing her body as she continued to sink. Her hips and pussy were exactly one small inch from the quivering sand beneath her, and yet she would be able to feel the vibrations from the sand reach up through her body, even teasing her nipples slightly. She was not to far gone yet though, her willpower could still win out as long as her precious flower did not touch the sand. But her condition would still be bad, after all, this was enough to arouse a human woman to the point of having hard nipples and wet pussy. Erusemon then took a moment to inspect her, to see how her body was faring, to see if she was aroused yet, if the struggle to stay still had tired her or made her sweat. He wanted to take a good mental picture while he could.

-----------

Tali stopped and sighed. "Fine Shepherd...its the least I could do." She reached up and undid the front of her face plate, revealing her face..(Pick one). Tal blushed as she stared at Alex unmasked, wondering what he would think of her face. "Am...Am I..." she asked softly, unable to bring herself to ask the full question, afraid that Shepherd would find her repulsive.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Silver and Zero production) Animators! - by Maero - 11-26-2010, 05:43 PM