Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Animators!
"Tali....I understand, but just let me see your face. That's all I ask," Alex pleaded, holding onto her hand, not letting her leave. "You checked the room. You've checked me. Its clean. All I want, is the chance to see the face of the woman who's saved my life. Who's life I've saved. That's it...Please, Tali..."

-----------------

"Yes," Angewomon replied, trying to keep her answers short. She did feel the vibrations, and she wanted to moan and embrace them. To fall into the sand and let it play with her, let it consume her, let it overwhelm-NO! She had to stay focus, and remember her target. She had to make Erusemon pay. She would answer any question he asked in a shortest way possible, wanting to protect Kari from his games, while trying to remain still as best she could. But with every breath, no matter how shallow, she would fall, inching closer to ecstasy and death.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Silver and Zero production) Animators! - by MasterZero - 11-26-2010, 04:14 PM