Join our server on Discord

Steam World (A Crimson & Tigerlily RP)
"Hmmm, interesting cover." Jedrek became a bit skeptical, thinking that the bandit's adventures were stories of another traveler, but he decided to give the book a chance at least, looking through the introduction. "Not bad, though I probably should read the rest of this later when we're not in the street, heheh." The shadow dragon chuckled and put the book away for a while in his pack before offering to them all, "Anyways, we just came off of a long trip. Would all like to get something to eat here before you have to return to your world?"

"Sweet." Hyouzen smirked confidently, and then overheard the others. "Hmmm, you probably want to keep an eye on sister-in-law I'm betting. We can eat wherever they eat if you want. Either way your lunch is on me, cutie." The water dragon tried to be polite, though he wasn't sure how close Foria was to Livian. That and he did promise to keep an eye on Livian, his pocket watch still in her possession.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions

Messages In This Thread
RE: Steam World (A Crimson & Tigerlily RP) - by Crimson Fox - 11-26-2010, 03:39 PM