Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Animators!
Tali shuddered as he embraced her, not knowing how to react. "I..I...Shepherd...Alex, this is all happening to fast. I know we have been through a lot together...and I...I may feel the same way about you, I dont know. But right now the galaxy needs us, we cant do this now. We cant rush this." She said pulling away from him. "I need some time...time to think, to get things into perspective...I will call you if I confirm his stuff is safe for my people." she said, trying to leave the room.

-------------

"Well, that is going to make this sooo much harder for you. I wonder how strong your will power is. Well then, Angewomon, to pass the time, let us talk a bit." He said, ceasing his pleasuring of Kari, letting her rest for a moment. "Or I could just watch and play with Kari if thats what you want. In any case Angewomon, tell me, do you feel the vibrations? The power inside them?" In fact Angewomon would be able to feel he vibrations strongly in fact, even though the it had only just reached her knees. It was so strong, it felt like her body was vibrating from the inside out.

"You see, the resonance required to make sand and water liquid is almost the same as that of flesh. That is why, in only a little while, it will feel as though the most skilled lover is licking you from the inside out. It really is a fascinating effect dont you think?"
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Silver and Zero production) Animators! - by Maero - 11-26-2010, 12:00 PM