Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Animators!
((I will, but I have to go in a bit. Thanksgiving party))

Alex scowled a bit as she said she would be running test, but he kept the act up just a little longer. "I already told you why, Tali. I love you. I want to be with you, forever." He placed a hand on her waist and another on her upper back, embracing her. "Before you go to run your tests, at least honor me with the chance to see the woman under that mask...and maybe have a kiss as my reward," Alex smiled.

------------

"Ah!" Kari gasped and moaned in pleasure, moving her body as she felt the digimon pleasure her. Angewomon wanted to growl in anger, but did not, knowing it would just quicken it. She knew she was still moving down, and she cursed herself for it.

When Erusemon asked her question she tried to speak as calmly as possible, but the anger and stress behind her voice was obvious. "None." She could feel her body falling, and she tried to ignore the sounds of Kari begging Erusemon to let her climax.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Silver and Zero production) Animators! - by MasterZero - 11-26-2010, 11:17 AM