Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Animators!
Tali did as she was asked, scanning the room and gasping at what she found. "How is this possible? The room is sterile, even you are sterile! There are no bacteria or germs anywhere...I dont understand-" she was cut off by Alex as he began to explain the cure he had concocted, a cure for the Quarian immunity problem. It left her all speechless by the end of it, and she held the green vile in her hands, studying it with open wonderment, contemplating it. "I-I dont know. Shepherd, this is all so...so much to take in at once. I will run some of my own tests, to see if this is really compatible with our biology...but thank you...I...I dont know what to say. Why have you done all of this?"

-------

"Angewomon agreed to this, pet. Do not question me or I will toss you out there as well." Erusemon warned Kari. At the same time the digimon inside her would begin to vibrate again, trying to drive her to the edge of orgasm again as Erusemon played with her breasts. "Let us just sit, watch, enjoy ourselves, and see how long your partner lasts." He said.

Indeed, Angewomon would find she was having a hard time lasting at all. Even though she was being as still as possible, she needed to breath, and even that slowly, almost invisibly, sank her. Not only that, but she needed to shift wait from leg to leg in order to keep balance and not fall, which also caused her to sink. Not only that, but she could not feel the pulsing vibrations moving up her legs. They were very powerful, and shook her entire body softly, making her feel the power of the sand that was slowly climbing up her legs towards the petals of her flower.

Erusemon laughed as he watched, still playing with Kari. "Ten minutes. You have lasted a whole ten minutes Angewomon. How does it feel? Can you feel the power of my sand as it slowly approaches your pretty little cunt? I think you will last maybe another hour, hour and a half at best. After that however, your pussy will touch the sand, and it will be all over...Tell me, how many men have even allowed to touch you?" He laughed again and continued to watch.

(Next Gen?)
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Silver and Zero production) Animators! - by Maero - 11-26-2010, 11:06 AM