Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Animators!
Alex allowed Tali to exit his grasp and he shook his head at her words. "Oh Tali....Love can overcome that little obstacle," he explained, using his powers to affect her tech. "Go ahead. Scan the room with your tech. You'll find this room to be just as clean as your suit, maybe even cleaner if that's possible," he said. "I've taken precaution. I've done the math. This room is safe." And if Tali did so, she would find the room was clean, true to his word. "But there's more for you, my love. I've been working with Mordin and Cereburs and we've found something can help, not only you, but all Quarians." With a quick case of his powers, he pulled out a green serum in a sealed bottle from behind his back.

"There are nanobots in this liquid. If you drink it, it'll increase your immunity to equal that of a human. You have my word, Tali. Its safe..." he explained, and if she believed him, he would follow with. "Mordin has more, but here. You should be the first to be affected by them." Of course the nanobots weren't the kind Tali was expecting. They would go into her body and affect her nerves, and change her. The nanobots would be linked directly into Alex's mind and he could affect her body with it. In other words, he could pleasure her with a thought.

-------------------

The girls were taken away, as ordered. Kari did as ordered, getting on her fours and walking, as Angewomon just followed on two feet, looking away in shame. Kari....You can't possibly like this...

After being ordered to the center of the sand, she gasped in fear as she began to fall within it, at first believing Erusemon to have tricked her and attempted to kill her. She was only slightly relived to find herself wrong, as a small part of her actually welcomed death.

She listened to the story and gasped at what she heard. "You monster," she whispered, looking down in fear, before looking at Erusemon. "Y-you said two hours!" she argued, before he activated the machine. She froze with fear, trying hard to take small, shallow breaths to avoid any movement.

"M-Master...Do you have to do this?" Kari asked, looking at her poor partner.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Silver and Zero production) Animators! - by MasterZero - 11-26-2010, 09:52 AM