Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Animators!
"Yes, please. Come in. It was my pleasure, Tali," Alex replied, acting with confidence, the kind the real Shepard should have. He then stopped and looked up. "EDI, Tali and I are about to have a private discussion. Tell everyone we are not to be disturbed, and do not speak to us while we are in here, unless it is an absolute emergency." He then looked at Tali and walked up to her and said. "Tali, I know I don't have to say this, but...out of everyone on this ship. Garrus, Joker, EDI, Miranda, I think I trust you the most. You helped me beat Saren, Soverign, the Geth, and more. You're strong, smart, loyal....and I bet you look beautiful under that helmet," Alex whispered, placing a hand on her helmet as his powers began to improve her health and immunity.

------------------

Kari moaned in pleasure as her new, sensitive breasts were touched. She looked at her master with adorable, pure eyes. Eyes that hid a powerful lust behind them with innocence. As for Angewomon, she listened to the deal and thought about it. She wondered if she could survive whatever horrible machine Erusemon had in mind, and if she was willing to risk her fellow angels. She suddenly heard Kari moaning from the hands of that madman and nodded quickly. "Y-yes. Deal."
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Silver and Zero production) Animators! - by MasterZero - 11-26-2010, 08:54 AM