Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Animators!
(Hmmm...Tali...Tali...Tali...Tali...OK that works.)

Kari would feel her a warmth shoot through her, focusing on her breasts and her previously undeveloped mammary would swell large enough to fill a double B cup. "There we go." He said to his little Loli slave, grabbing her new breasts and rubbing them. He then turned his attention back to Angewomon. "Well well, lets work out a deal then. How about a wager? If I win, you tell me where all your fellow angels are AND swear to serve me unquestioningly forever. But if you win, then I will let you all go and allow you to delete me or do whatever you will with me. How does that sound?" If she appeared interested he would explain the wager. "I have a certain...machine I wish to test. I read about it once and now I cant wait to try it. The wager is simple, I will place you inside the machine, and if you can last for two hours, you will win. You just have to survive. If you fail, well, you will see the consequences for yourself. Deal? Otherwise I can just keep torturing both of you until I get an answer..." He pinched Kari's sensitive nipples to accentuate the point.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Silver and Zero production) Animators! - by Maero - 11-26-2010, 08:28 AM