Join our server on Discord

Steam World (A Crimson & Tigerlily RP)
Livian felt something amiss, she sensed there is a eerie justification that happened during some event. As soon as the King of Bandit flicked his ear he made a huge nasty grin. Grabbing hold on Foria's wrist they dashed, knocking off people and things while they go.

Soljowl smiled as he looked eye-to-eye on Livian. He chuckled at his companion. "See told you I found her, Foria."

The african wild canine veered in closely to Livian circling around her. And then sighed in defeat, "Okay looks like you can do it afterall." Foria rolled her eyes at him handing him a handful of gold shed skin of a dragon.

The other canine waved his hand dismissively. "Nah, keep it I already got the loots from the dead geezer's place."

"The...legendnary King of Bandits Soljowl? And Foria? What are you doing here?" Livian's mouth gaped at seeing the infamous bandit. But she's abit shocked to find his brother's wife sister wondering and traveling with him. They must've been looking for her! It is sad to find a stranger dead amongst the parade. She hoped they're not the magicians they aren't specific about.

Soljowl bowed halfway at Livian, he isn't fancy like the Jedrek, his clothing is more casual with some ripped and tearing in some places. He also wore even funkier glasses. "Well, it isn't the princess of Gastonah? It's an honor to meet you and your princely brother."
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Steam World (A Crimson & Tigerlily RP) - by tigerlily - 11-20-2010, 01:54 AM