Join our server on Discord

Steam World (A Crimson & Tigerlily RP)
"Well I have 11 siblings...including my oldest half-sister not adding myself in to confuse you. I have two triplet brothers that are the same age as me but we don't look exactly alike." Livian barely smiled at mentioning her two brothers. Roark is considered scary to her, not only is he the tallest of the family...he's more aggressive than their father. Felic just teases Livian and sometimes both young and older siblings. Though, he wouldn't pick on Roark cause he's WAY stronger than him physically. Livian get along pretty fine with the rest of the family. It's only those two that should be considerate.

Oddly, enough they seem to be calm around their mother. Even though they behave bad around her, they had this guilt look on their face when she looked disappointed. Mother is what brought them together, never yells(A few times with papa but they usually makeup or...make love), kind, and loving. Father did too but, things were perfect with them together. She feels somewhat bad for not feeling homesick.

Livian brought out of what looks a pad, with a black dot for taking snapshots. As she open the content there was a little screen that showed Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles Echoes of Time. "That's my dsi, though the chip inside is my game that's on the title screen."
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Steam World (A Crimson & Tigerlily RP) - by tigerlily - 11-15-2010, 03:21 AM