Join our server on Discord

Premeditation (Crimson / Lonely Werewolf RP)
Ryo nodded from the suggestion as stares sharply to Minami. "I observe during the battle, and it seems you depend too much on magic alone without encounter the actual close combat. Starting today, we have to train you a close combat fighting without using any magic spells."

The hybrid frowned and both of her wolf ears swivel to the back. "I...don't want to, brother...I'm really comfortable using magic to defeat enemies-"

Before Minami finish the sentence, Ryo knock the table softly, causing her to jumped a little. "You wished to get beaten once you have no more inner energy to be used to cast spells? You'll partner with me."

Minami thought for a while and he has a point. Before this, Minami trained Ryo close combat fighting but since she discover her magic potential, she abandoned close combat and use magics all the way. "Okay, brother..."

"It's our task to look for each other and lend a help if needed." Ryo smiled as gets up and petting Minami's head, a soft murr escaped from her throat before she smiled a little.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds

Messages In This Thread
RE: Premeditation (Crimson / Lonely Werewolf RP) - by Lonely Werewolf - 11-09-2010, 01:30 PM