Join our server on Discord

Steam World (A Crimson & Tigerlily RP)
She closed her eyes knowingenuity she wouldn't have to hide in her human form. Livian's human-like body became more dragon. Though oddly enough she has violet fur on her back and first end at the part of her nose. The rest of her body is mostly white unlike the two males. Hers is at the arms, and the legs. Though her snout isn't stout long; it is slightly smaller with a bit of roundness.

The young dragoness continued to flush. She felted butterflies has swarmed inside her stomach. "This is my true form now...but my wings companion Gairunn and Sasuna. Were part of my life, I used to have a weak heart too." The windragon trembled a little. "It costed my life to die. If it weren't for my revival Gairunn would've taken over my body if things continued between us."

"He's now my younger brother, I'm glad he has reborn again."

The wild canine peered at her home one last time, shifting her arm as she waited for her friend to arrive.

A striped hyena bandit appeared before her abit lanky with a awkward glasses. Crazily insane Soljowl, and he gave a mocking bow at her stance. Foria shoved him; barely even pushed him despite him being skinny. "How the hell are you?" She grinned at her friend.

"Not bad ate a dead cat carcass that I saw laying around." He joked hoping he would gross her out.

Apparently he did, moving just a couple of feet away from him. "I'm just messing!" Soljowl cracked up. "Just ate a dead lizardman."

Foria sighed. Wondering why she even hang out with such a creepy ass guy. "I needed your help on finding my brother-in-law's sister, not me knowing what you had for breckfest."

"Oh," The zebra striped canine inquired.
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Steam World (A Crimson & Tigerlily RP) - by tigerlily - 11-08-2010, 01:46 AM