Join our server on Discord

Steam World (A Crimson & Tigerlily RP)
Hyouzen grumbled, and realized that he was being outright ignored by Livian as he went to take a seat. The water dragon made sure to keep a good eye on the two. Humph, fine. She can spend all her time with Mr. Pretty Boy over there, but as soon as she doesn't have any more money, he'll disappear. Man, if I had any proof of any of his thefts, I'd... His frustrated thoughts continued as he stared daggers at Jedrek.

Jedrek ignored the stink eye from Hyouzen and smiled back at Livian, telling her, "Though I don't know what happened in your past, I can say that you're one of the sweetest ladies I've ever come across. Anyone who doesn't show respect to a kindly soul such as yours is nothing but filthy scum." He gently gasped her hand and stroked it gently with his smooth claws to try and reassure her. "Don't let yourself be tied down to the past. It cannot be changed, but there is always hope with the future." The shadow dragon looked into Livian's eyes, and started to think about what it would be like if they could dance together right now.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions

Messages In This Thread
RE: Steam World (A Crimson & Tigerlily RP) - by Crimson Fox - 11-07-2010, 02:25 PM