Join our server on Discord

Steam World (A Crimson & Tigerlily RP)
She giggled, of course she is. "It's okay, I would be sorry to intrude to your reading. I hope you don't think all royal status are self-centered." Livian blushed as she shyly thought about dancing with another person, a pain of guilt built around her as she thought about him dancing with her. The princess hasn't thought about that. Though, she wouldn't want to be selfish.

Just as he kissed the palm of her hand. Livian's own heart beated like a drum, hoping the dragon wouldn't hear it. It was a first that any guy would done for her. Let alone being thrown by rocks by a little boy-...something she wanted to get her mind off of that bothered her through the years. "I...just wished people wouldn't see me as the way I am back then." she smiled sadly at him with a slight tear dripping from her cheeks.

Kaze is feeling uncomfortable. He couldn't get a decent sleep, he felt bothered by his daughter being somewhere taking as much time she could to come here. It didn't take him much long to get back home.

"Where is my daughter?" He growled to himself, he didn't feel like making love to his wife though they slept together naked. He spent his time worrying about his little princess's safety.

He prayed to the Heavens above. That the Lord grant her the power to defend herself.

Foria leaned against the table, the family are worried about this lil dragon of their sibling. Noone was out there trying to speed this meeting up. Afterall it's the King and the Queen's anniversary together. They are about to spend a party just nearly everyone. If only they knew about the dragon's whereabouts this wouldn't be a problem.

In her canine form, she thought of someone who might know where she is. Though she has to find him to find her.
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Steam World (A Crimson & Tigerlily RP) - by tigerlily - 11-07-2010, 10:01 AM