Join our server on Discord

Steam World (A Crimson & Tigerlily RP)
For her, she could tell he spoke the truth. Despite the outfit, he wore it because it's a perfect camouflage to blend in among the rich folks. "My name is Livian Vandale, my mother often give money to the poor as well. Though, you shouldn't take money from rich people...is it really this bad in this society?" She said quietly between her and Jadrek.

Somehow, she trusts him much more than Hyouzen. But, that's because Bounty Hunters wanted her. She met a few occasional thieves in her life; some where afraid of her...due to her wanted posters. While a few were shy to say anything near her. Though, there hardly any thieves in her world because many of the people were given food, love, shelter. It sudden has given them hope.

It hasn't changed for her...she's still considered a monster. Even though she's a princess, they wouldn't have their children near her even the problem was already resolved. "I even go through parties as well. But I'm always alone without anybody to dance with." She fiddled her finger. "My father, was glad noone would steal his princess away. Says he'll beat them up if they ever did try to snatch me." She giggled at remembering that response.
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Steam World (A Crimson & Tigerlily RP) - by tigerlily - 11-07-2010, 08:30 AM