Join our server on Discord

Steam World (A Crimson & Tigerlily RP)
Hyouzen wasn't sure about all of these fantastic things Livian was talking about, but he just assumed it had something to do with her magic. "Well...uh...that's cool. This is just a simple steam powered train. It's a heck of a lot better than the old wooden wagons they used to use." The water dragon chuckled before he noticed Livian going over to the shadow dragon and handing him money.

Jedrek blinked in pure surprise once his claws were filled with a healthy sum of gold coins. The thief was unsure what to think, but he kept up his smooth composure. "Thank you, miss, but I have no need for money. I'll be sure that the unfortunate receive this kindly gift." What he said was the truth. Theft or not, the well dressed dragon always gave a majority of his raids to charity. Jedrek stored away the gold coins before looking at the lovely dragoness again, finding her quite charming despite her odd, otherworldly apparel. "Might I ask your name, my lady?"

Hyouzen growled lightly, seeing Livian give the shadow dragon the coins, and thinking that there was treachery afoot. He walked over to the two and told Livian, "Watch out, Liv. This guy's a city-slicker. You shouldn't be handing him money for anything. He'll just keep it all for himself."

The shadow dragon chuckled as he set aside his newspaper and adjusted his monocle. "I believe you're mistaken, good sir. Your kind companion gave me this money of her own free will, and I do intend to give to the poor." He laughed some more and added, "I'm not even from the city, I live in a pleasant home by the eastern forests."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions

Messages In This Thread
RE: Steam World (A Crimson & Tigerlily RP) - by Crimson Fox - 11-07-2010, 07:39 AM