Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Animators!
"Hahaha! So perfect." Erusemon said, smiling to himself as Kari pleasured him and Angewomon aroused him. He suddenly had a thought, he should get Angewomon to tell him where others of her kind lived, so that, if he ever felt like it, he could create a harem of angels to fuck endlessly. A room full of feathers and beautiful women just for him, to break, to fuck, to control. Still, he doubted she would tell him, even as things were...but he was willing to negotiate if she resisted, he had something he wanted to try out anyways.

"Angewomon, why dont you tell me where others like you exist so that we can have a big angel party? I would love to see you kissing and licking others of your kind while I fucked that sweet pussy of yours." As he said this he stroked Kari's ass and teased her nipples, eventually lifting her face away from his dick and pressing a pill against her lips. "Swallow." He ordered.

-------

Dawn and Ayako moaned and cried out in pleasure and pain and lust as they were fucked and fondled. They kissed and held onto each other as they were promised to be married to one another, to be fucked for the rest of their days, and to be slaves forever, trapped in never ending pleasure and servitude. They came again and again, unable to control themselves as the minutes dragged by and became hours of fucking. Finally, Dawn passed out in her mother's arms, and Ayako soon followed, both women covered in cum and sweat.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Silver and Zero production) Animators! - by Maero - 11-07-2010, 06:30 AM