Join our server on Discord

Steam World (A Crimson & Tigerlily RP)
The young dragon stiffen, but she noticed the other dragon giving her an old watch. Curiously she held the thing close to her as if she were holding a precious ornament. She felt something that made her feel dismissive. Though the feeling passed. "I'm sorry for being judgemental..." she apologized.

Kaze's ears began to twitch. Something doesn't seem right. He growled under his breath. The Necrom King felted uneasy.

Linvar his bride, assortress, and his queen sensed something perturbed her guardian. "Kaze?" She questioned lightly at her dear husband's worryness. The rabbit seemed very young but in truth she became immortal when death claimed her and revived as angel. Their five young children along with two of their adults(oldest sons) keeping watch of their siblings and their own. While Livian's triplet brothers stayed as they watched their parents in silence. It wasn't quieted for long as the leaned skinny punk dressed dragon spoke. "Dad I do think that Livian can handle herself. She's a powerful dragon just like you."

Roark deathly glared at his younger brother Felic. He didn't needed to be reminded that his father and his pathetic young sister played in top strength in his family. Like every power hungry sons he wanted to be the top. He is glad that his wife is busy out nuitering their offspring.

"She is...young and vulnerable." Kaze snarls at him, behaving like an overly protective father would do.

"Kaze, please be patient...it has only been 10 minutes, she might be delayed for probably 1 or 2 days."

"And what if she hasn't come by then?" Kaze raised his voice but had his shoulders relaxed. "You're right, Livian is probably taking her time."
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Steam World (A Crimson & Tigerlily RP) - by tigerlily - 11-02-2010, 03:56 AM