Join our server on Discord

A Hero's Duty: A Zero and Maero Production
Dess nodded tossed her into the opposite wall, where she landed hard, but was up on her feet in seconds as though she had not felt it. "Her insanity is drawn from my brother's seal, the seal of hatred...it is strange, but only her mind bears his mark, while her body bears mine." Demon Flower then leaped at him, claws bared, teeth showing. But he stopped her mid flight, doing something almost terrifying. He had never taken his eyes off her even once, but now something new happened, it was as though the eyes Savior had seen, and the eyes that he had been staring at Demon Flower were actually just...second lids. Transparent yes, but as these nearly undetectable second pair of eye lids opened, they revealed Dess's true eyes, two freezing pits of malice and evil. Instantly, Demon Flower was captured, encased up to her head in obsidian glass, completely unable to move. Dess then turned towards Savior, quickly closing her second lids as he did so. Demon Flower growled futilely, but was caught, though at least she seemed fine. "I can offer you two things. I can remove my mark from this woman, and free her from the seal of malice's grasp. Her body should return to normal, though her mind will remain in madness. Or I can deliver Dark Spell onto you. Choose."
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Hero's Duty: A Zero and Maero Production - by Maero - 10-30-2010, 04:21 AM