Join our server on Discord

When science goes right! (MasterZero & Salem)
When Lien-Da and Salem met again, the female would gulp in fear a bit, intimidated by the amazing power she had. "I-I saw what you did. It was...amazing," she admitted, keeping her distance out of a small fear. "I promise to fulfill my end of the bargain, as soon as you give me the Master Emerald," she said

--------------

"You....you all look wonderful," King whispered, amazed by their sight. He of course loved Tails' design the most, or should it be Tina? He walked up to the three of them and licked his lips, wrapping his arms around Tails, 'her' large breasts rubbing against his chest. "And I love these fake tits you've added. Very good choice. Tell me, Tails, do you like your outfit? Doesn't it feel right to dress up in girl clothes? Sonic and Knuckles think so," he smiled, before looking at the two. "Why don't you two give us a bit of a show? Make out with each other. Show Tails how much you love each other," he ordered, slipping behind Tails and using one hand to grope her tits and the other to feel her ass.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: When science goes right! (MasterZero & Salem) - by MasterZero - 10-27-2010, 11:12 PM