Join our server on Discord

The Fraternity (A crossdress and slave/Master RP)
Honey happily kissed Lucy back, and when the two stopped kissing she giggled. "You're such a good kisser. Much better than my wife," she smiled, before looking at their Master.

"Why don't you girls come over here and share my cock? I know how much you love it," the dragon grinned.

"Mmmm...Ready to eat, cutie?" Honey smiled, slapping Lucy's ass and rubbing their cocks together.

----------

"Noooo..." Mimi moaned. "Please, Master, what can I do to convince you to give me your sperm? I'll do anything! I'll sell out my friends and family! Dance in public! Be gangnbanged on live TV! ANYTHING!"

-------------

Cassandra happily took the cum into her mouth, and moaning loudly as the sperm covered her body. She bucked and moved in everyway possible to increase the pleasure, wanting to drown in cum. Cock cock cock cum cock cock cum sperm hot manly cocks! her mad mind thought.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Fraternity (A crossdress and slave/Master RP) - by MasterZero - 10-26-2010, 02:58 PM