Join our server on Discord

A Hero's Duty: A Zero and Maero Production
As soon as the chains were weakened Dess simply ripped them out of the walls, uncaring whether or not they were untangled now, having lost their magical restrains. The runes around them slowly stopped glowing and the chain covered man flexed his wings, blasting the chains off of his raven like wings. "I plan on making her suffer, suffer for as long as I did. Suffer for longer." He hissed, pulling the chains away from his face, revealing a gaunt visage of what may have once been a handsome man. He looked as though he had not been fed in weeks, almost skeletal n appearance with long, wispy black hair coming from his head, but no beard. "Then, when she begs for death, begs for oblivion I will torture her again, thrice the time I did before." He continued, slowly walking towards the door, chains dragging as he did. "And then, after that, when there is nothing left of her, nothing but the tatters of what may have once been a human, I will dig a grave for her and bury her alive."

He reached the door and collapsed, coughing hard. As Vengeful as this creature seemed to be, there was no doubt that he was greatly weakened. His wings drooped as though he were unable to lift them, and his coughs sounded bad. He needed medical attention.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Hero's Duty: A Zero and Maero Production - by Maero - 10-17-2010, 04:09 PM