Join our server on Discord

A Hero's Duty: A Zero and Maero Production
He helped her back onto the bed, of course, before sitting back down. Savior listened to Kitty and slowly nodded his head with each sentence. What did this man want from the poor girl? he wondered. When she looked at him and asked him her questions, he simply responded with, "I was considering it. But I would prefer you stay here with. You are nothing more than, excuse the pun, cat thief. You never killed, as far as I know. You're just a little thief. I like to think I can fix that about you, maybe make a better person out of you. So you are going to stay here, with me. But know this. If I find you misbehaving, if I find you trying in any way to doublecross me, you may just find yourself with Mr. Yamamatoto." He then relaxed and smiled at Kitty, reaching forward to pet her head. "But I doubt you're that stupid, Kitty."
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Hero's Duty: A Zero and Maero Production - by MasterZero - 10-12-2010, 01:55 PM