Join our server on Discord

A Hero's Duty: A Zero and Maero Production
Kitty was sipping some water when he asked and spat it all over herself when he mentioned the name and rolled off the bed, hitting her head. "O-Owwy." she groaned, trying to pick herself up. Once she was back on the bed, with or without Savior's help, she would ask, "W-Why? Do you know him? W-What does he want?!" She would then sigh and add, "H-He is a rich pervert, that who. He has been trying to capture me ever since I escaped. He wants me to be his cat girl dream slave, he even offered to pay me millions of dollars to do it. I tried, for a little while, until I realize what it meant to be his cat slave, and then I escaped...it was harder than escaping the government. I'll do a lot for money...but that guy...he was asking for too much." she then looked at Savior with frightened eyes, her ears drooping. "A-Am I still safe here? Y-Your not going to t-turn me in are you?" Her muscles tensed for a second, as though she were going to make a run for it, but then winced and went limp again, too weak to escape.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Hero's Duty: A Zero and Maero Production - by Maero - 10-12-2010, 01:11 PM