Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Animators!
Ayako cried out as she was thrown but dared not disobey her new master. She crawled onto Dawn's prone body and kissed her Daughter's head. "Its going to be OK Dawn." she moaned softly as their breasts bashed together. She then began to grind her wet sex against Dawn's, making them both moan loudly. Ayako wrapped her arms around her daughter and kissed her deeply, trading spit with her, dominating her mouth. She then whispered, "I love you Dawn." Before she continued to kiss her and rub against her.

-----------

Erusemon laughed loudly before grabbing Kari and pulling her off his lap. "Looks like you dont care about your partner half as much as you pretend to." He taunted. He then placed her down on the ground before him and stood up. At the same time, he extended his arm outwards towards Angewomon and opened his mouth. At that moment her arrow disappeared, its energy traveling through the air and into his mouth, giving him power as he drank her energy. He than spat a large glow wad of spit into his hand and watched as it transformed.

It became a phalic shaped Digimon, about as long as his middle finger, with small legs and eyes. It was colored yellow with red swirls, and had a mouth at the very end of its strange head. "Meet Teasramon, a rookie level digimon of a my own creation. Kari, dont move or I will destroy Angewomon and one of these girls and force you to watch." He said as the small dildo like digimon jumped off his hand and ran towards her. When it reached her it would yell, "Teaser torture!" and jump up, pluging itself into her virgin pussy, secreting slime all over its body so that she could not pull it out. It was not large enough to break her virginity, but it was still more than Kari had ever had inside her.

"Now Kari, Dance for me. Be as slutty and sexy as you can. IF you displease me, then Teasramon will have to punish you. And know this Angewomon. Make another Arrow and I will kill Kari." He then pointed at the far wall and a small red laser shot from his finger and smashed into it, obliterating a large chunk. "This flies faster than your arrows. So dont try anything...unless you really dont care about her." He then sat back down and looked at the small girl before him, waiting for her to dance.

If she did not dance, or danced badly, or not to his satisfaction, Teasramon would begin to vibrate and lick her pussy walls with his mouth, teasing her pussy intensely, doing so until she was about to cum them stopping. If Kari tried to make herself cum, she would feel terrible cramps all over her body that would stop her, and Erusemon would demand that she dance.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Silver and Zero production) Animators! - by Maero - 10-08-2010, 01:55 PM