Join our server on Discord

Premeditation (Crimson / Lonely Werewolf RP)
"It's everyone's tasks to make sure they come home safely, Monica..." Minami replied as reposition herself by laying on top of and leaning her head down till her muzzle made a contact with the vixen's, her beautiful crystal purple eyes stared on the female in such a lovely way. "I can't forget the time you rescued me from being killed..." She said, recalling a particular events when her brother being beaten very badly and the enemy surround her weak body with few deep cuts until a bright lights suddenly blinds her. Once it's subsides, Minami saw the enemies' lifeless bodies laying on the ground and Monica healing her unconscious brother.

"I don't know what will happen to me and my brother if you didn't come at that moment...My brother and I really owed you so much..." Her tone slowly changed to a low register, opening her maw a little bit and plant a passionate kiss on Monica's lips while her paws continued to massage Renamon's shoulders; her own mounds behind her lingerie rest firmly on top of Monica's bra. "Mnnrr..."
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds

Messages In This Thread
RE: Premeditation (Crimson / Lonely Werewolf RP) - by Lonely Werewolf - 10-05-2010, 12:23 PM