Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Animators!
Ayako cried out in pain as her hair was pulled down but happily took his cock into her mouth and began to suck and lick. She did so for as long as she was allowed to, cleaning it thoroughly. Dawn moaned and watched as she lay on the bed, her eyes on her mother and Alex as he made her suck his cock.

-----------

Erusemon continued to stroke Kari from head to ass as she was forced to straddle his lap, but would lower the pleasure she felt from it to make sure that she retained her sanity and continued to struggle weakly. He enjoyed the fight. As for Angewomon he had other plans.

"Why dont you fire that arrow? Afraid? Afraid that I will just lift Kari off my lap and into its path? You should be." He laughed, teasing Kari's pussy again. "How about this? I will say an action, and if you dont take it, then I will force Kari to. So, in essence, Kari will be forced to do what I say because you will her to." He stopped stroking her and ordered, "Strip dance before me. If you make Kari do it, then I will...augment her with a few toys so that she can make up for already being naked. So choose Angewomon, you or Kari?"
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Silver and Zero production) Animators! - by Maero - 10-03-2010, 03:38 PM