Join our server on Discord

A Hero's Duty: A Zero and Maero Production
"Every hero needs help every now and again. I know that for a fact," he stated. Savior smiled as Sarah agreed and he led her into his armory, inputting the code into it. "There's also a vocal command, but I only use those on emergencies." When they entered the room, he began to explain the various weapons and costumes. "Grapple gauntlets, stun pistols, gas grenades, you've seen a good number of this stuff. Most of it is non lethal and well finished. I have other projects I'm working on though, for more...dangerous enemies."

He led her to a wall and placed his hand on a portion of it. The wall opened up, revealing a second wall of weapons, including a black version of his suit. "This is my Mark 2 suit. It is more heavily padded to act as an armor, it made out of incredibly small, titanium strings woven together to give maximum flexibility, letting me still move fast, and agile. Plus it has more hidden weapons, and this special feature."

He then placed a hand on a small knob on the belt and turned it to the right. "There are three incredibly thin layers of the suit. The first is made to be tough and act as armor. The second is able to generate an electric current, ranging from a small spark, to near lethal levels of electricity. The third is a special rubber layer, to protect me from the currents. Its still a prototype though. The second layer needs a bit more testing to control the current better."

He then looked at Sarah, letting her take in the suit before moving on, ready to answer any questions.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Hero's Duty: A Zero and Maero Production - by MasterZero - 09-29-2010, 02:33 PM