Join our server on Discord

A Hero's Duty: A Zero and Maero Production
"Shad'Ja....I...." Michael couldn't bring himself to say anything. He had made a mistake, and nearly lost everything. His sanity, his 'prisoners,' and his life even. He closed the door and locked it, before banging his forehead lightly against it. He had so much to do...He was overwhelmed a bit.

He had to save Dark Spell's prisoner, Melody, and stop her before more crimes are committed. He had to take care of four beautiful women. He needed to upgrade his suit to even fight Dark Spell again. He needed to help Demon Flower. Help Sarah. And help Shad'Ja lift her curse.

He slowly looked st Sarah's feet, unable to lift his head anymore. "Sarah...I...I have no right to ask this, but....Will you help me? There is so much to do. I have to collect information, prepare new weapons, and find solutions to so many problems. If...I had a partner, someone to help me, it could mean the difference between life and death...?" he asked. "Just look through files for me, hack into databases, files, help me prepare some new weapons and gear. You wouldn't have to leave or endanger your life, I swear. Just....I need help."
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Hero's Duty: A Zero and Maero Production - by MasterZero - 09-29-2010, 08:11 AM