Join our server on Discord

A Hero's Duty: A Zero and Maero Production
Savior kissed back, but as soon as Dark Spell slipped her tongue into his mouth, he tried to bite her. By the time she had pulled away he was growling in anger. "You idiot! I'm trying to get laid here! Look at her! She's amazing!" he yelled, before turning to the side again. "I will NOT submit! I am a hero! I will be the Savior of the Innocent! I will live and I will DIE as Savior!"

"You were born as Michael, you'll die as Michael. Then I'll come around," he responded to himself before looking at Dark Spell. "I'm sorry, baby. Ignore him. Can't I just get some of that ass? A tit fuck?" he pleaded. "He's making it really hard to say it! Please, I'm begging you Mistress, just let me fuck you! I'll even take the deaf whore! Please!"

"I will not break! You will not win! I'll defeat you! I swear it!" Savior roared. "Please, Mistress! Fuck me!" It seemed like Savior had a bit of a shattered personalities after the long hours of torture. Or maybe it had always been shattered, and the pain helped bring it out.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Hero's Duty: A Zero and Maero Production - by MasterZero - 09-27-2010, 05:28 AM