Join our server on Discord

When science goes right! (MasterZero & Salem)
"A temple?" Lien-Da repeated, before looking over the plans. "Hmm...Deal. You help me get that Emerald, I'll make your temples and convince the rest of the Dark Legion you really are a Goddess. I'm sure plenty of them will worship you," she said, nodding her head. "So we have a deal? One Emerald, one dozen temples," she offered, holding her hand out for Salem to shake.

----------------

"Just like a closet. Put a cock in their ass and they jump right out," he growled, before pulling out of Knuckles and using his superspeed to free him from the rope, catching him in his arms, bridal style. "Knuckles. As my little crossdressing slut, you will speak with a feminine tone, swing your hips when you walk, always wear lots of makeup, always wear slutty and/or girly clothing, and will only have sex with men," he loudly declared, mostly for Sonic to hear. "If you agree, give me a nice smooch on the lips," he grinned, before puckering his lips for Knuckles, wanting Sonic to watch.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: When science goes right! (MasterZero & Salem) - by MasterZero - 09-25-2010, 03:48 PM