Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Animators!
"No! Stop, please!" Kari cried, tears falling from her eyes as she tried to hold back Erusemon's hands, of course failing to do so. As for her partner, Angewomon was struggling to get up and held her, but she took only a few steps forward, before falling to the ground, holding her gut. Renamon looked at Sora's pussy, hesitating. She looked at Rika, but her partner didn't even glance at her as she leaned forward and began to assult Biyomon's cunt with a series of rookie licks and sucks, making the girl moan in pleasure. Renamon looked at Sora, blushing through her fur, before leaning forward and doing the same, slower than her human partner though.
--------

"My pleasure comes first, you little whore. Now get down and suck on my cock. I want you to clean it. You'll probably even get a taste of your slutty daughter's juices," he smiled, grabbing Ayako by her hair and pushing her down to his shaft.

There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Silver and Zero production) Animators! - by MasterZero - 09-22-2010, 09:15 AM