Join our server on Discord

Shin Megami Tensei RPG: Digitized Terror.
(Devil Room)

"Huh, the hell is this thing?" Shirou stepped forward cautiously before noticing that the card had a similar image to his shadow's true form, only it seemed less malicious. He grabbed the tarot card before a voice started to speak in his head.

"Thou art I, and I am thou." uttered a deep, rough voice. "From the sea of thy soul I have come, my name is Humbaba." A lion faced devil then hovered near him as a transparent entity before retreating back into the card.

Shirou shook his head in disbelief before uttering to himself, "You have to be kidding." The senior then realized something and turned to Hori, "Oh, so I guess this how you got that guy with the ice to fight for ya, eh?" The black haired man then blinked and added, "Shit, the others probably went into those other doors. We'd better get going." He then sighed in relief as he noticed that the hospital doors at the end of the hall were now open, showing the realm they had started in.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions

Messages In This Thread
RE: Shin Megami Tensei RPG: Digitized Terror. - by Crimson Fox - 09-15-2010, 08:51 AM