Join our server on Discord

I don't think I can take much more of this...
I went outside earlier today to hang up laundry, and my dog was off her chain. It has a spring-loaded latch, so SOMEONE had to have taken it off of her. It couldn't have just fell off. I can't prove she has anything to do with it, but I know she doesn't care about animals and she's a malicious little shit, so she may have.

Well, here's my current plan,

- get a job(not only to rub that in her face, but to finance the other parts of the plan)

- get a no contact/restraining order put on her ass to keep her from harassing me or trying to hurt my pets.(sadly nowadays, filing such a thing costs money)

- get another gun. I'm unarmed, she has two, including my old rifle, and she's stupid enough to try something with them. Either way, I'm done playing her little games. It'll take awhile to save up to get a gun, but it's on the to-do list.

- if anything should happen between now and then, drop the dime and report her actions to her Probation Officer(she's on probation for felony theft).

Then again, that last one may prove to be enough. The downside is I don't want my brother to get dragged into my personal war with his bitch. Nor do I wish to have my niece dragged into it.

Aint life a bitch?
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan

Messages In This Thread
RE: I don't think I can take much more of this... - by Bee - 09-10-2010, 06:28 PM