Join our server on Discord

Shin Megami Tensei RPG: Digitized Terror.
OOC: From now on, standard 48 hours wait limit applies. I'm afraid that waiting until every single person posts makes this story boring. Post whenever you people feel like it. I'll post as soon as the time is up and I'm inspired.

@Crimson: lolwut. You're attacking the Shadow and at the same time saying: "You're me."? Remind me not to accept truces from you in times of war.

IC:

(Hanged-man Room)

The centaur-cycle stumbled back from the mighty combo of blows, clutching by its chest as it began to slowly wither until fragments of it fell off and a human visage could be seen again. Shadow Kou was back again to being human, a grimace plastered in its face as it looked in Kou's direction.

(Devil Room)

"Guh..." The shadow staggered backwards, the snakes suddenly coming out of the lion-man's head and disintegrating on the floor before the creature let out a roar of pain and finally it fell to its knees, reverting back to a human-like form. Shadow Shirou looked up with a cold glare as it gasped, but said nothing, as if expecting Shirou to finish him off.

(Sun Room)

Shadow Hei screeched again as a javelin pierced its wing. The large bird seemed to be hurt considerably bad from it as it propped down to the floor with a crash and twitched in temporary stunning.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad

Messages In This Thread
RE: Shin Megami Tensei RPG: Digitized Terror. - by DragonMasterX - 09-10-2010, 02:27 AM