Join our server on Discord

Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge)
(Aquorlitus: Library)

Solia nodded. "Sure. I don't think we'll find anything if we stick together though, not in a place as big as this one," she said. "We'll just split up. If you find something, just communicate telepathically with me and I'll come back, and I'll do the same if I find something." She turned towards Ardeal who was glancing at the remaining books in the area in disgust. "Mind helping out, Ardeal?"

"Hm? Oh sure," he replied. "It's not like I had anything else to do. Besides, I'm determined to find at least one interesting book in this place." With that, he meandered off, disappearing behind some large bookcases.

"Silly brother," she said and smiled. "I'll scope out the north, Ardeal seems to be checking the east, so you can hit the west. I guess if we don't find anything on this floor, we'll have to check a different one." She gave Faiz a hug before walking off to the north.

(Northern Shore)

Suddenly, the air grew stifling. The fire went out. The sand furniture collapsed. Alexander stood slowly, his head down. "Oh ho ho, I'll show you. How dare a being so lowly as yourself speak to me in such a way." He leapt back and clasped his hands together. "I'll show you that I, as a Restocasian, need no help in defeating a human." A white light began to surround him. I'm sorry, My Lord, but I can be your spy no longer. Instead, I will rid us of this nuisance known only as Queen Nara. There was a bright flash and the boy was gone.

Ariadne was stunned. "So quick to anger...and he says humans are the flawed ones," she muttered. "I wonder if he's really going to try and fight the queen on his own. And if he does, I wonder if he can pull it off." Though he was rather annoying, Ariadne realized that Alexander was just a kid. Of course he was going to be annoying. Now he was putting his life at risk to liberate everyone. And there was no guarantee that he was going to survive.
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA

Messages In This Thread
Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 11-06-2008, 01:55 PM
RE: Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 09-06-2010, 04:42 AM