Join our server on Discord

Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge)
(Aquorlitus: Library)

The wolf stopped halfway on the way upstairs before looked to his lover. "Not necessarily, Solia. I want to find a book related to my birthplace since I don't have much information. Mind to help me searching or it?" Faiz asked softly.

(Northern Shore)

"If Ryo won't come, I'm pretty sure you all guys already dead or probably become a lifeless puppet controlled by that old woman." Michiru stated. "You won't be able to survive fighting alone, especially when you're in very tight situation. You need someone to be your fighting partner, Alexander. I wonder if you able to defeat the queen alone without any help from outsiders." She doesn't want to have a verbal fight with Restocasian boy for many reasons she only know.

After a while, Ryo and Mika returned with a smile carved on their face, seeming like both of them doesn't feel hurt emotionally based on Alexander's statement. Then, both lay not too far from campfire and curling like a ball. "Good night, Ariadne, Alex, Michiru." The dragon said and Ryo wave his paw in the air before both fell asleep.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds

Messages In This Thread
Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 11-06-2008, 01:55 PM
RE: Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Lonely Werewolf - 09-03-2010, 09:11 AM