Join our server on Discord

Premeditation (Crimson / Lonely Werewolf RP)
Hearing such a positive respond, Ryo circling his tongue around Jedrek's tailhole before slowly push the tip passed through the entrance, spreading it a bit so about an inch of his tongue able to get through and lubing it with his warm slick saliva. One of his paws went in-between and caress the dragon's throbbing cock lovingly.

"Umm...it's okay...I understand." Monica blushed a little, feeling a bit awkward about everything stopping halfway. She then looked over and offered a gentle smile to Minami. "M-Maybe, we can do this again soon. It's nice to get a massage from someone with such gentle hands."
"Sure thing, Monica. I'm always by your side whenever you want to have some massage." Minami smiled as took the towel nearby and dried off her barenaked body. At that particular time, her sensitive nose able to pick up the Renamon's arousing scent, probably all her senses are return back to normal. Somehow, she do feel bad stopping all those groping and teasing.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds

Messages In This Thread
RE: Premeditation (Crimson / Lonely Werewolf RP) - by Lonely Werewolf - 09-02-2010, 12:10 AM