Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Animators!
Erusmon smiled as he brought Renamon to orgasm and kept going, rubbing her G spot and giggling at her love bites. "What a slut, what a whore." He teased as he brought her back up, his other hand playing with her left tit, grabbing her nipples between his thumb and for finger and teasing the pleasure peak. Then, just as she was about to cum, he pulled away. "Well, since you dont want me to right?" He laughed and looked around one more time, at Rika, at Renamon, at Biomon and Sora, and lastly, at Lillymon and Mimi.

If Sora and Biomon, and Mimi and Lilliymon, were still pleasuring each other, he would look back at Rika and Renamon and say, "Do you two want to be like them? Pleasuring each other?" If they answered yes, he would laugh again, and bring them both close to him, making the vines move so that one was on either side of him. "Suck on my fingers and I will consider it." He commanded as he sent out one last call. There was one girl left that he wanted, his little loli, he wanted Kari and Angewomon.

[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Silver and Zero production) Animators! - by Maero - 09-01-2010, 02:20 PM