Join our server on Discord

A Hero's Duty: A Zero and Maero Production
Savior nodded, before adding. "I can't let you be conscious for this. I have no choice, but to knock you out before I bring you there." If Skull agreed, he dropping a knock out gas grenade, a small one, at her. It knocked her out, most likely, and he picked the two up and swung off.

Once they reached his base, he went to the medical room he kept, just in case he had to bring someone to his base for treatment, and placed Kitty on one of the beds. He threw a blanket over her, and locked the door behind him. There were sensors that would alert him when she awoke, and there was no window for her to look out with. Just some lights, beautiful paintings, and a cup of water he left on a nearby table for her.

He then awoke Sarah, who would find herself in his relaxation room, on his couch. Again, there were no windows, but there were paintings, lights, and other basic things. The room looked like it belonged in a cabin or an old family movie to be honest. Savior was standing over her, and he dropped a large shirt and pants on her body. "They may be a bit big for you, but they'll work," he stated.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Hero's Duty: A Zero and Maero Production - by MasterZero - 09-01-2010, 07:24 AM