Join our server on Discord

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Well, to be fair, I didn't make them. I friend did. I just helped out some.

http://yfrog.com/73zxawp
I got it from him and re-sized it so you could see it better.
Doesn't look very good but, here's what he said about them.

After finishing ZXA with everything for both, I thought to do this idea I had. A playable Model W.

Think of them of like a megaman version of Ryu and Chun Li/Sakura. Working off the boss himself, I figure this would be a more physical LiveMetal. It would punch and kick while a basic combo (three button press) would be punch, punch, kick. Charging the punch would throw an energy fist or pressing up, would do an uppercut. Charging kick would give you a Hurricane Kick-like wave.

That would be Vent while Alie would attack more like Chun-Li or Sakura, Her charged punch would give her more forward instead of upward and her charged kick would be a vertical flip kick wave. More upward, less forward.

Lastly, there has not a female final boss (that I know of) so trying to make a male armor on a female body was harder for me. Even worse with ZXA's Model W. But I consider Vent to be the best I've done here. Alie is third best.

Here's the Model W for ZX Advent. Albert was much harder to use then Serpent. As such, these don't look as good. Ashe most of all. I feel these are my second best and worse ones I've done. Grey isn't so bad. Also Grey's little plug/scarf on his back are still back there, you just can't see them unlike Ashe's ponytail.

Anyway, still punch and kick attacks but the third attack in a combo would be a chop or a different looking kick. Charging a punch would give you a chop then energy wave while kick would be a more vertical Hurricane kick then energy wave.

Ashe however, has a horizontal charge punch and a vertical kick, similar to Alie. Meanwhile Grey fights a little more like Vent. I choose chop because Albert mostly floated around with those blade-like things and Serpent rushed around and punched you.

I think it might work if seen in action. Maybe the third game will have something like this. Maybe something on Prometheus and Pandora. Since they seemed to have used a Model W to transform. And sorry about the small size for both. I'll see about getting a bigger size for later.

Those are what he said where he posted these and I think the same.
I also know it's a big post but, oh well.

Messages In This Thread
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! - by DragonMasterX - 08-27-2010, 01:44 AM
RE: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! - by SnK - 08-28-2010, 06:36 PM
RE: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! - by Shadowknight - 08-29-2010, 07:14 AM
RE: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! - by UnknownH - 08-29-2010, 01:48 PM
RE: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! - by Shadowknight - 08-30-2010, 04:43 AM
RE: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! - by Crimson Fox - 08-30-2010, 09:02 AM
RE: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! - by UnknownH - 08-30-2010, 01:23 PM
RE: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! - by UnknownH - 08-31-2010, 01:51 PM
RE: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! - by Shadowknight - 08-31-2010, 03:27 PM
RE: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! - by Shadowknight - 09-01-2010, 05:09 AM
RE: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! - by Crimson Fox - 09-01-2010, 01:12 AM