Join our server on Discord

Premeditation (Crimson / Lonely Werewolf RP)
"Ooohh..." Ryo moaned once Jedrek pull his stiff cock out of his tight tailhole, some of the cum start to drooling down to his fuzzy balls. "M-Maybe I haven't taken from the back before..." He said sheepishly while turning around and saw the dragon already kneel on all fours with his nicely-shaped butt rising up in the air, exposing his tight tailhole and hanging privates. Slowly, the wolf approaches and grope those firm butt before leaning his muzzle closer and take a sniff to pick up the male's musks; applying a long lick starting from Jedrek's testicles up to the tailhole. "Mnrrff..."

The hybrid washing off the suds till it reveals her shiny-looking gray fur thanks to the reflection from the bathroom lights before she slowly gets off from the bathtub. "Uhmm..sorry for stopping halfway...I-I just want to relieve your stiff muscles, that's all..." She blushed, hiding the truth that she really enjoying the massage on her breasts.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds

Messages In This Thread
RE: Premeditation (Crimson / Lonely Werewolf RP) - by Lonely Werewolf - 08-31-2010, 05:06 AM