Join our server on Discord

Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge)
(Aquorlitus)

Faiz's ears perked up a little once hearing the statement. "Well, at least it still keep the history books. I'm not really into non-fiction stories." He stated while watching the old man untie the ribbon so they can step into the library.

(Northern Coast)

"Your welcome, Ariadne. It won't take long for the fish to properly cooked." Mika shift the side of each fish to make sure both side are edible for them to eat. Normally, she just eat raw after follow her brother's diet when in the middle of the journey.

In the meantime, Michiru sitting on top of the big rock while looking towards the islands, recalling some memories of her visiting the winged tribe. Since she able to appear in this world, she haven't seen a winged anthro survivor anywhere else, knowing that all are dead.

After a while, the fish is cooked nicely. "Okay, everyone. Grab your dinner here. It's a simple one, but I'm sure it taste delicious on your tastebuds." The dragon said cheerfully and Ryo coming over to take one fish before eats it slowly.

"Mnnrr...It's been a while I haven't eat any meaty food..." Ryo murred softly while munching the warm fish.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds

Messages In This Thread
Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 11-06-2008, 01:55 PM
RE: Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Lonely Werewolf - 08-30-2010, 11:05 AM