Join our server on Discord

A Hero's Duty: A Zero and Maero Production
"We can discuss ethics later," Savior responded as the two ran after the figure, now knowing his location. Savior understood that many heroes would not approve of his actions. In fact he hoped for it. He would tell Mechus more after the defeat of this figure though.

When they reached the location, Savior listened to what the other hero and to say before nodding his head. "Very well. I agree. You will go after the villain, I shall free the girls and allow YOU to deal with their arrests. But be careful. I have a gut feeling it is not beyond possibilities that this is all a trap. He may know all of your moves as well." With that agreed upon. Savior would await for Mechaus to say anything he may have needed to say, before searching for a way into the mansion, moving with silence and hiding in the shadows.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Hero's Duty: A Zero and Maero Production - by MasterZero - 08-30-2010, 06:38 AM