Join our server on Discord

A Hero's Duty: A Zero and Maero Production
Kitty poked her head out from under the pillows and bit her lip. "B-But...he...that guy is scary. And Im sure he saw me." She whimpered. "He beat up Skull too, and she was using guns! And you found me so he can find me to. I dont wanna get killed." she said, giving him her best kitty eyes, though she was actually worried about her life, Savior could see that much. The unfortunate cat burglar was hardly a villain. She made her money by stealing when no one is looking, and still it hardly does her any good, since she cant even find apartments that will take her in. Kitty, being so recognizable, is always on her own, not strong or evil enough to run with the big dogs, while too well known as a trouble maker to sleep anywhere other than a dumpster. Even then, she still cared about what little she had to not want to rat this guy out, even if it meant facing down a real hero like Savior. That by itself told Savior a lot about how intimidating this guy was.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Hero's Duty: A Zero and Maero Production - by Maero - 08-29-2010, 06:31 PM